1st Grade Teacher
8:05-8:15: Read Aloud
8:15-8:30: Calendar Math
1:20-1:50: Science or Social Studies
- Fri.- Music
3:36: Dismiss car riders
3:45: Dismiss bus riders
My name is Breanna Collins. I was born and raised in Warsaw. I grew up with my parents, Mark and Lou Breshears, and brother. I graduated from Warsaw High School in 2001. I graduated from Central Methodist University in 2013 with a BS in Elementary Education and Early Childhood Education. I was hired by the Warsaw R-IX School District in the fall of 2013 as a first grade teacher. I have been teaching first grade every since! December of 2018 I graduated from Park University with a Master's Degree in Educational Leadership.
I have been married for 6 years to my husband, Troy. Troy owns a lawn and landscape business in Clinton. We have a wonderful 5 year old son named Cason. Cason is a typical little boy and loves to ride his tractor and dig in the dirt. Cason is in kindergarten here at South Elementary and is so excited to be a Wildcat! We also have a 1 year old son, Cade. Cade goes to daycare here in Warsaw and will grow up being a Wildcat also! Troy and I live in Clinton as it's easier for me to travel than him. We love living in the country and have 3 cats and 1 dog that keep us busy in the outdoors. Even though I live in Clinton my heart and home will always be in Warsaw!
- Graduated from Warsaw High School in 2001
- Graduated with a BS in Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education from Central Methodist University in 2013
- Graduated with a Master's Degree in Educational Leadership from Park University in 2018
- Student taught first grade at Warsaw South Elementary Fall of 2012
- Student taught kindergarten at Ruth Mercer Elementary Spring of 2013
- Taught first grade at Warsaw South Elementary 2013-present